Pre 0.2, 26/09/2019 Release

For iOS implementation
dbyolton

Pre 0.2, 26/09/2019 Release

Post by dbyolton » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Feedback, OS 13.1, iPhone 7 Plus, timed readings look good and are within a point or two of my reader.

However,
- tapping on the Bluetooth icon fails to do a reading on demand.
- it would also be great if the text to speech for welcome to the app, touching the Bluetooth icon or NFC icon was set to off based on the BG Speech button.
- it would be helpful if when you set "CGM is ON" there is an immediate read rather than waiting for the next CGM cycle time. It makes things seem to be broken.
- does not work in background.

So, because this is the first release I could test, I'm thrilled that the Droplet works with the US 14-days sensor. And for 0.2 code, I understand the problems.

dbyolton

Re: Pre 0.2, 26/09/2019 Release

Post by dbyolton » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:27 am

The later release, build 2.2 does work in background. I had good results for about 8 hours, but then I got a value of zero. Nothing I could do would get readings again. I did a hard reboot of the phone, closed all apps, etc. The only solution was to delete the application and reinstall it. Then things went back to normal without the zero data.

thor0128

Re: Pre 0.2, 26/09/2019 Release

Post by thor0128 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:37 pm

Interesting I am seeing issues with 0.2 edroplet release worked since Friday then stopped yesterday after noon. Deleted app reinstalled still no data being displayed in edroplet. Any ideas
After many uninstall re-installs I have it working again. You have to remove all entries in the iOS calendar app then reboot your iPhone and re-install the app to get it back working after connecting to your droplet via Bluetooth go back to the main screen and wait for the grant access to calendar prompt and give access then it works again.